вторник, 1 ноября 2011 г.

I made it!

Today I was eventually made to go and evaluate the last work of Johnny Depp. And it's despite the fact that I'm not the greatest fan of this undoubtedly talanted actor and much more I was interested in "In Time" with Timberlake. Anyway, I enjoyed the film, couple of moments were really hilarious and I couldn't help laughing. The episode with inventive way of driving the destroyed car just provided a furror with audience. The end was a little bit controversal and still it's hard to believe that the script was written on the real story. It didn't meet my expectations, because I thought it would be much more dull. Of course, I can't put it in one row with the "Cocain", for example, but it a quite good film. Nevertheless, I anticipate I'll enjoy "In Time" much more!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий